Cyber Wellness & My Ex movie .
Today during Cyber Wellness lesson .
Just now Meng wai , Jie Min , Ce Fen & Hui Qi act in the show very funny sia ..
I act i dun have any friends in the class than they will the Gangster in my class .
I get all the bully from them and get slap by them and everything .
Than we like keep on laughing non-stop .
Than Meng wai in the acting like very funny & fierce wor ..
We got act Day 1 & D ay 2 . This act is about on the 1st day I write something bad about them ,(Meng Wai , Jie Min , Ce Fen & Hui Qi ) .. than 2nd day they find me out and ask me why I at blog write something about them , (Meng Wai , Jie Min, Ce Fen & Hui Qi )
Than I say ( What did I wrote sia ? )
Is like dame funny de lor ..
After tat we go and watch MY EX , wif my class-mates