Now i having Cyber Wellness ..
My teacher just come in going to start lesson soon .
She is asking which computer can use which computer cannt use ..
Some of my class-****( tat i dun **** wan ) **** laugh like hell make the classroom so noisy ..
When teacher is talking **** also at ther laugh like hell ..
But i cannt say anything so i just put inside my blog ..
I dun wish to say the name or wadever out in my blog cos i scare **** make my blog like hell ..
But in class I & my friends very happy nd laugh all the way . But we also got listen to wat teacher is teaching . I very happy wit all my friends i mean in my group .
After the Chinese New Year . Me & my friends is going for BBQ .
This is the first time going out wit my class-mates ..
Looking forward to there .. ^^