Hmm , fer today went out around 7am , meet mengwai in the train .
Than munling msg me , ask whether wan tu meet at circle line , than i say ok .
Today never meet others at Bishan Circle line cos CCK there raining so bo wait . I & mengwai go meet Munling at Bishan Circle line ..
Hmmm , than when we reach sch is like about 7 plus we reach sch , we take lift go up tu class . But when we come out of the lift , we saw huiqi siting outside of the class . I ask her why dun wan tu go in tu the class . She reply me and say : The class is lock . Than i reply back and say : go and take the key from teacher lor . She say : No teacher in the office . I say : u call Mr oh see whether he today got come tu sch anot ?
After i say finish , i ask her : u got call Mr oh , she say : No . I replying her friends sms .
I was like =_=!!
Than end up munling call Mr oh .
Hmmm , than Mr oh say he coming than i ask hym that u coming tu sch anot ? He say yes . Hmmm , I ask hym , where are you ? he say he on the way tu sch .. Than i say okay .. FASTER !
Hmmm , he hang up the phone ..
(SKIP)
Hmm , than i and muning go down to canteen and have our breadfast , when we eat finish munling still wan tu but food go up . Than awhile more Bengyee they reach classroom already .
Hmmm , than we in the class around 10 like that , awhile Mr oh come in and say something than some of them ask hym whether can we go home . He say can but must finish his project and hand-in on thrusday .
So some of the classmates went back home .