Today i wake up at 7 plus .
Than i wash up and everything and get ready .
Hmmm , than i and grandmother went to 619 market .
Hmmm , than around 10 plus , i and grandmother jiu go take bus go home .
I never buy anything to eat for breadfast .. and grandmother also never eat . we jiu come home liao .. I say i go down buy bread to eat . Hmm , than grandmother jiu say okay ..
Than i go down and buy ..
Hmmm , than i eat my breadfast liao .. jiu do housework ..
until 1 plus . than i use lappy to watch taiwan show and checking facebook all that ..
Until 3 plus . i feel slpy and i off my lappy any everything .
I go take a nap until awhile .
Tml i have to wake up at 3 plus in the mid-night cos 5 plus i going to malaysai with my family .
Hmmm , this malaysia trip is just 1 day trip .
But i think this will be the funny trip :D